Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 23:09:10 GMT

<snip>

I created a ruff draft of what I think would be an interesting layout:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/brikwars/april2003/april2003.txt
Just to warn you, this file may end up getting deleted by the moderator.

Well it was.
Here is another link:
http://www.geocities.com/ilikeitgui/april2003/april-2003.htm
If you get an error page, just try viewing it later.  Geocities won't let
that many people view the page at the same time.

<snip>

Jonathan