Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:43:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
<snip>

Regarding Scenery:

I have a couple of items to offer up.  I alluded to them in another post, but
never gave any dimensions:

(1)  Tall tower castle - the base of the tower will fit on a large baseplate
(2)  Small hill and pond - two large baseplates in size (seen at some train
shows)
(3)  Rock Outcropping - Can fill up a large baseplate area pretty well
(4)  Post and Beam house - same style as the Blacksmith shop, though much
larger.  About a large baseplate in size
(5)  Three large trees, each on a 16x16 baseplate

I never took any pictures this weekend, because I am just that naughty.  I'll
try and do so tonight (hey!  it'll be light when I get home!)

-s