Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 00:17:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
<snip>

I created a ruff draft of what I think would be an interesting layout:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/brikwars/april2003/april2003.txt
Just to warn you, this file may end up getting deleted by the moderator.

Well it was.
Here is another link:
http://www.geocities.com/ilikeitgui/april2003/april-2003.htm
If you get an error page, just try viewing it later.  Geocities won't let
that many people view the page at the same time.

Hiya Jonathan,

If you don't mind my asking, why was the original deleted during moderation?

For everyone's benefit, I also uploaded a bunch of pics of my various Scenery
MOCs (after moderation):

Green Rolling Hill: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39711
Rock Outcropping: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39152
Modular Tower Castle: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39701
Trees: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39705

The Post-and-Beam house is still forthcoming ... some more details need to be
added.

LMKWYT,
-s