Re: When the world was young...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:19:24 GMT

I'm thinking the mountain-castle should be in the center.  Keep in mind that
we'll most likely have three armies and we will not want any unfair
advantage from board placement.  Of course, you can still have the river
encircle the base of the mountain, like a mote of sorts.

- Joe

"Jonathan Dallas" <jonathan@dallas-family.com> wrote in message
<snip>

I created a ruff draft of what I think would be an interesting layout:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/guigui/brikwars/april2003/april2003.txt
Just to warn you, this file may end up getting deleted by the moderator.

Well it was.
Here is another link:
http://www.geocities.com/ilikeitgui/april2003/april-2003.htm
If you get an error page, just try viewing it later.  Geocities won't let
that many people view the page at the same time.

<snip>

Jonathan