Re: Brikwars, Jan 18-19!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:26:13 GMT

   Woohoo!

   What a great time.  I don't know who's writing the postmortem, but
   it should be...epic.  Thanks to Craig for the excellent hosting (and
   the unintended bonus slalom entertainment) and the munchies, Shaun for
   bringing all the beauties (yes, even the Hanomags), everyone from
   NELUG for working this out for a time that I could join in, and much
   more that my feeble and tired brain just can't think of right now.
   Yes, the Allies got their butts handed to them on a platter, but
   boy was it fun being kicked around.  (Important note:  This doesn't
   mean I intend to have my butt so kicked again.  Mark my words, and
   add evil, vengeful laughter for effect!)

   best

   LFB