  Brikwars, Jan 18-19!

All right, here's the quasi-official announcement of the upcoming Brikwars game! WHAT: Brikwars, WWII-themed WHO: NELUG members and their guests WHEN: Friday, January 18th, 2002 through into Saturday, January 19th, 2002. Craig will let us know an (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brikwars, Jan 18-19!

I just sent out directions and related info to the NELUG mailing list. If you are planning on coming, and are not subscribed to the mailing list, send me an email so that I can forward the info to you. I'll see you all on Friday! -Craig (...) look (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brikwars, Jan 18-19!

Woohoo! What a great time. I don't know who's writing the postmortem, but it should be...epic. Thanks to Craig for the excellent hosting (and the unintended bonus slalom entertainment) and the munchies, Shaun for bringing all the beauties (yes, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brikwars, Jan 18-19!

You are, of course, quite welcome, and I'd like to express my appreciation to everyone who came, especially the experienced players who helped the handful of first-timers, such as myself, to have a great inaugural game. As for the postmortem, I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)