Re: MichLUG June 2nd meeting Wrapup - Scott' Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:05:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
< snipped report >

Wow,

Did everyone die after the meeting? Not a single response outside of Trevor
and myself!

Did anyone have any questions or comments or anything?

Man, I might have to start talking to myself on LUGNET, like Tony did.

SCOTT S: Wow Scott, that meeting sounded neat!

SCOTT: Yes, Scott, I am glad you asked, I really liked Jason's factory, we
will now have to convinve him to start making military goods, heh heh heh.
And Steve's train stuff was awesome!

SCOTT: Were you around when Chris offered my all of his LEGO windows?

SCOTT: Why, yes, how generous of him. Chris, e-mail me for proper mailing
instructions! I think Steve mentioned something about donations to me as
well. Very nice gentlemen!

: )

Scott S.
--

AH,AH,ah ,ah,AH,AH! I have come back to life. What do you want to talk
about? You know me I’ll talk about anything. How about this for starters?

I would like to thank everyone for making an effort in attending the meetn’.
I defiantly like to thank Steve the brick and Chris the leach. They are
putting a lot into this thing. They are doin’ that thing that will help for
the other thing. Do ya know what I mean? I would also like to thank Amy for
the chips. I think some people liked that. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a big
fan of chips. Ya know what I mean? This was a good meetn’ and I think we got
a lot done. Especially that one thing. Tommy the Tyco is no longer a threat
to us. We ended his project if ya know what I mean. Scott the Hammer had a
cool thing that will look good in that one thing. Ya know the thing we gonna
do. Jason the Red had this big thing it was nice. It will look good in the
thing. Ricky the light had a nice thing too. Trevor the smasher didn’t have
anything because of the dumb trollies didn’t let him bring his thing. Too
bad. I hear he has some awesome stuff for that one thing. Again I would like
to thank everyone for his or her efforts what ever the case may be. I think
this thing will be fun. Gotta go Bobby the Duplo is cryn’.

Tony Two Toes