Re: MichLUG June 2nd meeting Wrapup - Scott' Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:49:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:

Sure! Eat all the syrup before we get there. Well since you won’t make us
pancakes then maybe you’ll buy us doughnuts. Yeah! Doughnuts are better.
MMMMMMMM Doughnuts. Cream filling, MMMMMM. MMMMMMMMmmmmm...

The Lowell Meijer, newly opened (yaay! no more shopping at that dingy Family
Fare) has Starr Puff Doughnuts. I bought a box. Mmm were they good. Too
good, in fact, to have around while you're there, so don't get your hopes up.

I'm going to Toronto later this week, which has a lot of Tim Horton's. I
won't be bringing you any donuts from there either.

Breakfast at my place will feature a full menu. Your choice of either bread
or water.

++Lar