Re: MichLUG June 2nd meeting Wrapup - Scott' Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:09:59 GMT

Larry & All,

Seemed well in hand from my perspective.

Well, high praise indeed!! : )

I will have a rural station to
bring to GATS as well as my usual rolling stock. I have secured a dealer
table at GATS and am trying to arrange some child labor (grin) to man it, so
if you have items to sell you're welcome to some of the space on it.

EVIL Larry, exploiting child labor. Well, we could use those small hands for
the display, anyway! : ) I don't really have much outside some stock LEGO
sets and parts, so I don't think I really have much.

Man, I might have to start talking to myself on LUGNET, like Tony did.

Don't do that! Next you'll be wanting pancakes too... By the way I had some
REAL maple syrup on my pancakes for breakfast yesterday. It was the last of
it, though.

Umm...pancakes..... : )

Scott