Re: MichLUG June 2nd meeting Wrapup - Scott' Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:12:57 GMT

Chris & All,

SCOTT: Were you around when Chris offered my all of his LEGO windows?

Ummm no!

You don't remember that Chris? I distinctly remember that, or at least one
of me does! : )

I have been busy designing our layout for GATS.My humble apologies for not
responding earlier.Scott i am emailing what we have so far.Chris

Right, I got it, I will look at it a little later, I have to find where to
download that agian, my computer says no way. No big deal about repsonding,
we usually have a little more chatter in here after meetings, just weird, I
guess.
Like me!

Scott