 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / * (-5)
Subject:
The evil bloodthirsty fly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2009 23:36:41 GMT

At the IndyLUG August meeting/pool party, we were repeatedly attacked by a hell-spawned giant insect, A.K.A. the very persistent horse fly. I decided to make a vignette of the scene. The fly itself may be just a bit exaggerated in size, but how else do you make insects out of LEGOs? Anyway, the scene shows Matt, Joe and I in the pool trying to drench the fly. Matt and Joe used waterguns while I flailed away empty handed. I know that Matt doesn’t have clay orange facial hair, but I think I got the expression just right with the head I used.

Whole gallery

David Gregory

Re: Emails for Roy Cook and Stefan Garcia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:12:31 GMT

In lugnet.build, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.build, Tim Courtney wrote:
Anyone have the email addresses for Roy Cook and Stefan Garcia? I'm looking to
follow up on a BrickWorld discussion. Please either post here or email me at the
address above. Thanks!

*BWOAHMP*

Tim

I've gotten Stefan's, thanks to Scott Sanburn.

Tim

...and Roy's, thanks to Jeramy Spurgeon.

Tim

Re: Emails for Roy Cook and Stefan Garcia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:21:41 GMT

In lugnet.build, Tim Courtney wrote:
Anyone have the email addresses for Roy Cook and Stefan Garcia? I'm looking to
follow up on a BrickWorld discussion. Please either post here or email me at the
address above. Thanks!

*BWOAHMP*

Tim

I've gotten Stefan's, thanks to Scott Sanburn.

Tim

Subject:
Emails for Roy Cook and Stefan Garcia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:43:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Anyone have the email addresses for Roy Cook and Stefan Garcia? I'm looking to
follow up on a BrickWorld discussion. Please either post here or email me at the
address above. Thanks!

*BWOAHMP*

Tim

Subject:
LEGO Workshop in Greencastle, IN on Sun., Feb. 10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 02:02:23 GMT

IndyLUG will be doing a LEGO workshop in Greencastle, Indiana on Sunday, February 10.

Location:
Greencastle City Hall
1 N Locust St
Greencastle, IN 46135

Time: 1:00 - 4:00 PM

Come by to see LEGO creations by IndyLUG members, hear about building techniques and ask all those incessant questions that we never get tired of.

This LEGO workshop is for people of all ages. Anyone, from kids who have just learned how to click LEGO bricks together to adult LEGO fans, are welcome to join us for a fun time of learning about the best toy ever made.

After the workshop, IndyLUG members will meet at Mark’s house for the February meeting and probably some other general nerdiness.

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact