 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / *1089 (-10)
Subject:
January IndyLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 03:43:23 GMT

The January IndyLUG meeting will be on Saturday the 10th at 2:00 PM at Matt’s house. (If you’ve never been to Matt’s place, or have never been to an IndyLUG function and would like to join the club, please email me for directions.)

Things we’ll be doing at the meeting:

• Considerations/nominations for club officers

• Character creation/fine tuning for those who want to play in Jeramy’s D&D campaign at the February meeting

• Set draft of 2007 Advent Calendar, bring $13 to participate

Please note that this meeting will be on a Saturday instead of Sunday.
See you there!

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary

Re: Indiana Jones sets leaked?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.licensed, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:33:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.licensed, Tim David wrote:

Do we need a lugnet.licensed.indiana ?

No. Indiana is a very powerful state in terms of LEGO use, but we're not (yet!)
powerful enough to license our state name. Thanks for asking!

--
Brian Davis

Subject:
June IndyLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 03:29:53 GMT

The June IndyLUG meeting will be on Sunday the 10th at 2:00 PM at Mark’s house in Clayton. (If you’ve never been to Mark’s place, or have never been to an IndyLUG function and would like to join the club, please email me for directions.)

Things we’ll be doing at the meeting:

• Planning for the BABR show (July 20-22)
• Planning for things we’ll be doing at BrickWorld, for those who are going (June 21-24)
• Planning for train layout(s) at the NMRA, for those who are going (July 27-29)
• Watching David use Mentos to blow up a 2-liter of Diet Coke

See you there!

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary

Re: April IndyLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:28:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:
   The March IndyLUG meeting

WHOOPS! Typo there--I meant the APRIL meeting.

David

Subject:
April IndyLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:12:34 GMT

The March IndyLUG meeting will be on Saturday the 21st at 2:00 PM at Jeramy’s house in Danville. (If you’ve never been to Jeramy’s place, or have never been to an IndyLUG function and would like to join the club, please email me for directions.)

Things we’ll be doing at the meeting:

• Planning for the upcoming 500 Festival (Sunday, May 20)
• Planning for the BABR show (July 20-22)
• Having a cookout (check the IndyLUG website for who’s bringing what)
• Watch a tutorial on how to submit pictures to the Bricklink catalog
• Planning for things we’ll be doing at BrickWorld, for those who are going (June 21-24)
• Planning for train layout(s) at the NMRA, for those who are going (July 27-29)

See you there!

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary

Subject:
March IndyLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 03:19:10 GMT

The March IndyLUG meeting will be on Saturday the 17th at 2:00 PM at Mark’s new house in Clayton. (If you’ve never been to Clayton, or have never been to an IndyLUG function and would like to join the club, please email me for directions.)

Things we’ll be doing at the meeting:

• Plant MOC contest - build any sort of plantlife *Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd*
• Discuss the Child and Parent Expo, if it gets rescheduled
• Nominate a club Vice President (No one ran for this office, so it’s currently vacant.)
• Discuss buying and the layout of club business cards
• Talk about how we’re all going to BrickWorld! ; )

See you there!

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary

Subject:
December IndyLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 03:23:11 GMT

The December IndyLUG meeting will be on Sunday the 10th at 2:00 PM at Jeramy’s house. (If you’ve never been to Jeramy’s house, or have never been to an IndyLUG function and would like to join the club, please email me for directions.)

Things we’ll be doing at the meeting:

We will be having a gift exchange with a price range of $15.00-$20.00. If you’d like to partcipate, simply bring a wrapped gift.

We will also be discussing/planning the upcoming Home Show that’s in January.

See you there!

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary

Re: Hello All
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:30:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, Bryan Pardue wrote:
   Hello, I am a closet Lego maniac in the Muncie/Anderson IN area. I have been a Lugnet member for about four years and was just wondering about coming out of the closet and seeing what is out in the world of Lego around me. Any direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hi Bryan. We have an active club centered around Indianapolis called IndyLUG. We’re always interested in meeting new LEGO Maniacas and seeing their creations. If you’re interested, our November meeting will be on Sunday, November 12 in Danville, IN (just west of Indianapolis). The weekend after that we’re going to play a game of BrickQuest at the same location.

Since you’re in the Anderson/Muncie area, you’re relatively close to Dayton, Ohio where there’s going to be a National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) show this coming weekend.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Contact information and most of our online communication can be found at the IndyLUG website.

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary

Subject:
NO IndyLUG meeting for October
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 00:06:09 GMT

There will be NO IndyLUG meeting for October.  We don't have any shows coming up
soon, so we're just going to chill for a while.

Please use this Sunday afternoon to sort. ; )

David
IndyLUG Secretary

Subject:
August IndyLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 21:15:00 GMT

The August IndyLUG meeting will be on Sunday, the 13th at 2:00 PM at Jeramy’s house. (If you’ve never been to Jeramy’s house, or have never been to an IndyLUG function and would like to join the club, please email me for directions.)

Things we’ll be doing at the meeting:

Leah’s Movie Vignette Contest - If you already have a vignette for this postponed contest, don’t forget to bring it. If you never built one for the original contest date(s), then get crackin’ and make one.

Set Draft - We’ve discussed using

    4766 Graveyard Duel
548 elements, 7 figures, US$30, 2005
LEGO > SYSTEM > Harry Potter > {Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire}

Stay tuned to the IndyLUG Yahoo Group for more info on which set we’ll be drafting.

Club discussion - Any pertinent official club business

See you there!

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact