 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 82
Re: Hello All
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:30:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, Bryan Pardue wrote:
   Hello, I am a closet Lego maniac in the Muncie/Anderson IN area. I have been a Lugnet member for about four years and was just wondering about coming out of the closet and seeing what is out in the world of Lego around me. Any direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hi Bryan. We have an active club centered around Indianapolis called IndyLUG. We’re always interested in meeting new LEGO Maniacas and seeing their creations. If you’re interested, our November meeting will be on Sunday, November 12 in Danville, IN (just west of Indianapolis). The weekend after that we’re going to play a game of BrickQuest at the same location.

Since you’re in the Anderson/Muncie area, you’re relatively close to Dayton, Ohio where there’s going to be a National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) show this coming weekend.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Contact information and most of our online communication can be found at the IndyLUG website.

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary