 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 81
80  |  82
Subject:
Hello All
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 03:25:09 GMT

Hello, I am a closet Lego maniac in the Muncie/Anderson IN area. I have been
a Lugnet member for about four years and was just wondering about coming out
of the closet and seeing what is out in the world of Lego around me.  Any
direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks.