 Licensed / 6
Re: Indiana Jones sets leaked?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.licensed, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:33:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.licensed, Tim David wrote:

Do we need a lugnet.licensed.indiana ?

No. Indiana is a very powerful state in terms of LEGO use, but we're not (yet!)
powerful enough to license our state name. Thanks for asking!

--
Brian Davis