 Licensed / 10
Re: Indiana Jones sets leaked?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.licensed
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:42:02 GMT

In lugnet.licensed, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   Oh, man, is LUGNET going to be like FBTB or Classic-Castle.com now? Lame.

Well, the policy of removing leaks was (I think) established for the first time in August of 2000:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=20866

I’m not sure if there’s an official stance is on modified versus cancelled posts, but that’s Rene’s call.

DaveE