 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 371
Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 02:30:47 GMT

Hey All,

I'll join in and say I had a great time, too.  This was my first GardenSLUG
meeting and I wasn't disappointed.  Thanks to Chris and family for hosting.
Seeing Jama up close is amazing.  When he's right in front of you, you can
really get a sense of the grand scale that Eric designs to.  We should have
brought Jama out on the deck for the group shot.  I think he's big enough to
be considered a full-fledged GardenSLUG member.

-Paul