 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 369
Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 17:56:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey Jim, Likewise, it was nice to have you both. • <>
Thanks to all who attended and to Chris and Family for being great hosts.
It was my particular please to meet some folks for the first time that I
have been wanting to meet. • <>
I also had the supreme pleasure of presenting a 98% completed Jama Technic
Robot to a crowd of real people for the very first time: • <>
Thanks all! We hope to meet again before Brick Fest.

www.biomechanicalbricks.com

(I know I'm forgetting something)

Hey all,
I had a great time as well.  I really enjoyed meeting everybody and being
treated with a bunch of MOCs, one in particular in action. (;-)
I hope we can arrange to meet twice before BrickFest, although I know
eveyone's schedules are different.

My pics from the meeting:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=42790

L(.)(.)k for video clips soon.