 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 366
Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 00:48:12 GMT

Hey Jim, Likewise, it was nice to have you both. Your Mecha MOCS were very
cool. I realy liked them. Of course I have a soft spot for stuff like that.

Thanks to all who attended and to Chris and Family for being great hosts.
It was my particular please to meet some folks for the first time that I
have been wanting to meet.

Amoung all the pleasantries exchanged, we did some building. We made a
Moonbase Module:

We lacked the proper colors for the connecting corridor, so we figured we
would switch them out for the correct ones later. It was fun and the concept
of the Moonbase Modules is so great. It really helps bring people and MOCs
together! We hope to add to the collective at Brick Fest 03.

I also had the supreme pleasure of presenting a 98% completed Jama Technic
Robot to a crowd of real people for the very first time:

GardenSLUG Web-Site:

http://www.biomechanicalbricks.com/GardenSLUG/index.htm

Meeting Pictures:

Thanks all! We hope to meet again before Brick Fest.

www.biomechanicalbricks.com

(I know I'm forgetting something)

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Jim Foulds writes:
Hi gang,

  Maelee and I wanted to thank GardenSLUG for the invitation to join the
group this past Saturday.  Thanks go to Chris Weeks and family for hosting
the event.  I really enjoyed sharing my creations with the group as well as
getting to see your creations.  Pictures are nice, but nothing beats seeing
the creations in person.  I really enjoyed talking about the design and
building of your MOCs.

Thanks again for having us,
- Jim F.