 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 359
  You are invited to a GardenSLUG meet in central New Jersey on 3 May!

Hi all, GardenSLUG will be hosting a meeting in central New Jersey on Saturday, May third. We're hoping to have a large turnout of the GardenSLUG regulars and by opening the invites to surrounding communities and clubs, drum up some wider-area (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Re: You are invited to a GardenSLUG meet in central New Jersey on 3 May!

(...) Chris, This is great...thanks for offering your hospitality! I think I can make it, but it will depend on how far along my final projects are. I also think that by then I can have some new stuff to share. And what's your definition of (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: You are invited to a GardenSLUG meet in central New Jersey on 3 May!

(...) D'oh! My question had already been addressed. That's what I get for not really reading the newest messages of the section. ;-P I'd say that Hillsborough is definitely central, which means I don't have to drive much...yay! Okay, later. -Andrew (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: You are invited to a GardenSLUG meet in central New Jersey on 3 May!

(...) This meeting is go. I've email directions to the GardenSLUG list and to those individuals who emailed me. If anyone else is interested, please let me know ASAP so we can plan appropriately (I'd like to have a count). Chris (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: You are invited to a GardenSLUG meet in central New Jersey on 3 May!

Hi gang, Maelee and I wanted to thank GardenSLUG for the invitation to join the group this past Saturday. Thanks go to Chris Weeks and family for hosting the event. I really enjoyed sharing my creations with the group as well as getting to see your (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up

Hey Jim, Likewise, it was nice to have you both. Your Mecha MOCS were very cool. I realy liked them. Of course I have a soft spot for stuff like that. (URL) to all who attended and to Chris and Family for being great hosts. It was my particular (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up

Hey all, I gotta say I had a great time as well.It's great to see everyone's stuff in person, and in action :). (...) Or if someone was to build a module with a corridor that matched ours on one side, we could blend it in with a larger gardenslug (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up

(...) Aha! I was wondering who was sneaking the Bionicle and Galidor parts into such cool looking mecha! Please, please...post more pics of these if they are available! <snip> -Dave (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up

(...) <> (...) <> (...) <> (...) Hey all, I had a great time as well. I really enjoyed meeting everybody and being treated with a bunch of MOCs, one in particular in action. (;-) I hope we can arrange to meet twice before BrickFest, although I know (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up

(...) I'm glad you enjoyed what you saw so far. More detailed pics will be available as soon as I get myself organized...So keep an eye for my posts in the Mecha newsgroup :) - Jim F. (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up

Hey All, I'll join in and say I had a great time, too. This was my first GardenSLUG meeting and I wasn't disappointed. Thanks to Chris and family for hosting. Seeing Jama up close is amazing. When he's right in front of you, you can really get a (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Meeting wrap up

Paul, it was good to meet you as well. Thanks for comming to Chris' for the meeting. Your compliments on Jama are much appreciated. Ha, one of our members is a Robot! We'll have to do that for the next group shot. LOL! e (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)