 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / * (-5)
Subject:
Cosmos Directorate Unveils SuperSLICE Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:09:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

A glorious day has arrived for the State with the introduction of the latest Strategic Light Interceptor and Combat Escort ship in to active service. The Cosmos Directorate is proud to announce the upgrade to the SLICE series, the SuperSLICE. Almost three years to the date after the introduction of the original SLICE, this new fighter bares a striking resemblance to the original but at twice the size.

Full Story, Flickr, Classic Space

Re: It's time for a DixieLUG meeting - July 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:07:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Scott Lyttle wrote:

Um.. 50% off on Outdoor challenger, what's left of Knight's Kingdom line, 50%
off some Bionicle sets.  50% off select Creator sets and UCS Batmobile--but sold
out of them quickly.  Expecting some good stuff this week though..(hint..check
your LEGO Catalog...)

Scott

Cool.  I'll be over there on Tuesday about lunch time with the kiddo.  Promised
to take him there next week. :-)

Re: It's time for a DixieLUG meeting - July 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Scott Lyttle wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on July
14, 2007. Come and join us, talk some LEGO, show off some MOCs.

Date and Time:
Saturday July 14, 2007
1:00pm to 4:00pm EDT

Get Directions:
http://tinyurl.com/2wqaw4

for more information on Dixielug, feel free to join our Yahoo Group at:

-Jason

Darn.. I gotta work at the LEGO store that day!!!
Scott

Bummer, maybe next time...

Anything good at the store right now?

Um.. 50% off on Outdoor challenger, what's left of Knight's Kingdom line, 50%
off some Bionicle sets.  50% off select Creator sets and UCS Batmobile--but sold
out of them quickly.  Expecting some good stuff this week though..(hint..check
your LEGO Catalog...)

Scott

Re: It's time for a DixieLUG meeting - July 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Scott Lyttle wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on July
14, 2007. Come and join us, talk some LEGO, show off some MOCs.

Date and Time:
Saturday July 14, 2007
1:00pm to 4:00pm EDT

Get Directions:
http://tinyurl.com/2wqaw4

for more information on Dixielug, feel free to join our Yahoo Group at:

-Jason

Darn.. I gotta work at the LEGO store that day!!!
Scott

Bummer, maybe next time...

Anything good at the store right now?

Re: It's time for a DixieLUG meeting - July 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on July
14, 2007. Come and join us, talk some LEGO, show off some MOCs.

Date and Time:
Saturday July 14, 2007
1:00pm to 4:00pm EDT

Get Directions:
http://tinyurl.com/2wqaw4

for more information on Dixielug, feel free to join our Yahoo Group at:

-Jason

Darn.. I gotta work at the LEGO store that day!!!
Scott

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact