 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 339
Re: It's time for a DixieLUG meeting - July 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Scott Lyttle wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on July
14, 2007. Come and join us, talk some LEGO, show off some MOCs.

Date and Time:
Saturday July 14, 2007
1:00pm to 4:00pm EDT

Get Directions:
http://tinyurl.com/2wqaw4

for more information on Dixielug, feel free to join our Yahoo Group at: