 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3035
3034  |  3036
Subject:
Anyone want to sell RIS2.0 software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 06:40:06 GMT

Hello,

I'm Greg Hyland, who entered "Buy the Batteries in Bulk" (and was the only one
who used Lego's RIS1.0 software), and was at the last train event. I was
wondering, is there anyone in rtltoronto, and in Toronto perferably, who wants
to sell me their RIS2.0 software?

Slowly, but surely, I'm learning NQC, but I do want to check out RIS2.0, and was
planning on buying the update from Lego S@H, but thought I would ask here if
anyone ahs a spare CD they wanted to sell. To make it ewasy, I could pick up the
disk, and pay in cash. Wow!

I am planning on entering the next competition in February, and will definately
be at the Train event in a couple weeks.

If you want, e-mail me at greg@lethargiclad.com

Thanks,
Sined,
Greg Hyland