 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3037
Re: Anyone want to sell RIS2.0 software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:14:44 GMT

I'm not sure if I know anyone who has a 2.0 yet.

Ah. I figured as there are people in the group seem to have more than one RCX,
then possibly people were buying more than one set, so they'd have extra
software disks and books sitting around... plus, you folks don't seem to like to
use the RIS software!

I just wanted to avoid odering from the States.