 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3039
Re: Anyone want to sell RIS2.0 software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:06:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch writes:
Here are some more great links you should check out to get you going with NQC:

The official NQC website. Look under Documentation for an awesome “NQC
Programmer's Guide”:
http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/nqc/index.html

The RCX Command Center. One of the best NQC programming GUI assistants,
definitely worth a look:
http://www.cs.uu.nl/~markov/lego/rcxcc/index.html

Ivan forgot to mention the best NQC programming GUI assistant (aka IDE)
available for the MS operating systems today: Bricx Command Center.  This
IDE, an enhanced version of Mark Overmar's original RCX Command Center, is
definitely worth a look (or two).  It fixes a huge number of minor (and not
so minor) bugs in the original RcxCC and augments its functionality
significantly.  It also incorporates Dave Baum's NQC Programmer's Guide into
the help system.

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm

Don't forget to download and install the latest version of NQC (2.4a4) for
full USB IR tower support (it's at the NQC link above).

John Hansen