 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3036
Re: Anyone want to sell RIS2.0 software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 07:11:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland writes:
I'm Greg Hyland, who entered "Buy the Batteries in Bulk" (and was the only one
who used Lego's RIS1.0 software), and was at the last train event. I was
wondering, is there anyone in rtltoronto, and in Toronto perferably, who wants
to sell me their RIS2.0 software?

I'm not sure if I know anyone who has a 2.0 yet.  But I do know someone who
would like to buy the USB tower, in case someone wants to part with yet
another part of the 2.0 system.

I am planning on entering the next competition in February, and will definately
be at the Train event in a couple weeks.

Excellent!  Look forward to seeing you there!

Calum