 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18049
Re: new gear? - Column Gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2011 13:08:56 GMT

   Sadly, I have not yet found a use for this, but any time I see something gear related I try to keep it in the back of my mind.
Funny, if not utterly useful...

   I’m too lazy to count the teeth; and can not think of how to used this new fine pitch without a smaller gear with the same pitch.

I guess it might mesh with good old 2877 ‘Brick 1 x 2 with Grille’ as gear rack.

   Hence forth, this part shall be called the “Column Gear” (1)
If it works (I have no column gear to test), 2877 shall be called the Gear Rack with Two Studs ;)

Philo

xfuted to lugnet.technic to sustain a bit the dying...