 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18048
  new gear? - Column Gear

After doing a bunch of sorting for/with Janey, I saw some boring non-technic part. Just some 2 x 2 round brick with ridges. (URL) some thinking. (and yes you could smell the wood smoke) I discovered this. (I'm sure other people have as well, but I'm (...) (13 years ago, 29-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: new gear? - Column Gear

(...) Funny, if not utterly useful... (...) I guess it might mesh with good old 2877 'Brick 1 x 2 with Grille' (URL) as gear rack. (...) If it works (I have no column gear to test), 2877 shall be called the Gear Rack with Two Studs ;) Philo xfuted (...) (13 years ago, 31-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: new gear? - Column Gear

(...) WOW!!!! A gear rack to go with the new Column gear! Very nice find Philo. ;) I have to go home and try this after work. Chris (13 years ago, 31-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: new gear? - Column Gear

(...) GEESH you two, you dont have to turn all the pretty decorative stuff into Technic, ya know!!!! Wink! Janey -never in a million years would I have seen "gear"- Red Brick (13 years ago, 31-May-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: new gear? - Column Gear

(...) Note that the studs are not fluted like the rest of the round brick, and even though they are not fully round on the outer surfaces, they _do_ stick out past the fluting below them. This means that, while you may be right that this could be (...) (13 years ago, 3-Jun-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: new gear? - Column Gear

(...) Philo you were right! The new Column Gear meshes perfectly with the newly named Gear Rack with Two Studs. (GRWTS)(1) These are deep links to the new MOCup (3 URLs) The nice feature about the newly named Gear Rack with Two Studs (GRWTS) is that (...) (13 years ago, 4-Jun-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)