 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13464
Re: Pretty much punched
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:

Janey -
I found your secret plans for a block bot....
http://www.bigshottoyworks.com/images/old_brainstorm_04_lg_15.jpg

Darn Rob,

I'm busted!  Actually sadly enough "Rawk" basically works under that premise but
he doesnt have such a cute bod.

.
.
.

(And I know for sure you would also appreciate the classic, pink
fun-fur battle-bot http://www.antex.co.uk/robot/photogal/pink.jpg )

Mmmmmmmm nothing beats shocking pink fun fur and robotics.

Didn't Sue Johanson feature that last Sunday night?

Janey "Red Brick"