 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13460
Re: Pretty much punched
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:48:14 GMT

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 02:12:58 GMT, David Koudys <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote:
Yep, the old playfield is pretty much hosed.  Given a few weeks and a belt
sander, I'll get somehting workable, but for Saturday, not so much. • ...
or we use the 4x4

or other suggestions...

Dave K

Are ther enough tables in the library that we could assemble them into
a 8x8 playfield (I believe they were a grey) taping the seams with
duct tape, and just place the border frame held together with hinges
on top?

For a more even surface a cheap poly tarp could be put on the surface first....

Or use the (also oh so smooth) 4x4...

-Rob A.

my bot's built, just need to program.......did I mention I hate light
sensors.....??