 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13461
Re: Pretty much punched
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 04:29:08 GMT

Yep, the old playfield is pretty much hosed.
or other suggestions...

Dave K

YAY!!!!!!!!
Play field is screwed!!!
Wow, that's wonderful news.
I knew that wishing on that shooting star would help.

New suggestion...... we just line up the bots, and give points for beauty!
Mmmmmm look at "Realms" all pretty in pink!!
Poor "Rawk" the anti-stacker.... too ugly to win.

OH YAY!!!!!!
I Win!
Man, robot comps are SOOOOO easy!

See you all on Sat. Wink.