 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13462
Re: Pretty much punched
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:39:02 GMT

New suggestion...... we just line up the bots, and give points for beauty!
Mmmmmm look at "Realms" all pretty in pink!!
Poor "Rawk" the anti-stacker.... too ugly to win.

OH YAY!!!!!!
I Win!
Man, robot comps are SOOOOO easy!

See you all on Sat. Wink.

Janey "Red Brick"

Janey -
I found your secret plans for a block bot....
http://www.bigshottoyworks.com/images/old_brainstorm_04_lg_15.jpg

.
.
.

(And I know for sure you would also appreciate the classic, pink
fun-fur battle-bot http://www.antex.co.uk/robot/photogal/pink.jpg )

-Rob A>