 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13458

Subject:
Pretty much punched
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 02:12:58 GMT

Yep, the old playfield is pretty much hosed.  Given a few weeks and a belt
sander, I'll get somehting workable, but for Saturday, not so much.

I have a word out for a 9 foot by 9 foot greenhouse shading system
material--it's very good at covering bumps and would make a great floor whilst
we use the walls from the old arena...

but might not get that for Saturday

That leaves us with a few possibilities--I quit my job and spend the next few
days working on the old floor...

I buy new plywood, but paint won't be on and dry by Sat.

I pray that my friend coems thru with the shading system material

or we use the 4x4

or other suggestions...

Dave K

Re: Pretty much punched