 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13155
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:28:24 GMT

Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler wrote:

< Stuff we've heard before >

In principal I agree with what you are saying.  However I take exception
to where you are saying it.  You need to pay attention to the forum you
are posting to.

I've already laid the smack down on one person for trying to tell us
what we can and cannot discuss in our own group.

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=13134

Don't make me do it again.

:-)

Derek