 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13134
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 04:53:30 GMT

Tanvir Mahtab wrote:
Ah Yes the classic I'm Not Touching You, finger in the face routine.
You can't possibly be annoyed by that.

Derek - I've got a few more logs to burn.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that by posting on lugnet, I was pointing a finger
in anyone's face.  Please forgive my ignorance!  Perhaps that explains all the
foul language and ill will coming from the anti-bringbackoldcolors camp.  I
promise that in future, before I post anything, I will first make sure that no
one disagrees with my viewpoint, lest they think that I am wanting to pick a
fight and start hurling expletives in my general direction.

The point is this topic was brought into the .rtlToronto forum.  The
members that use the .rtlToronto forum by it's very nature will both
read and comment on what's posted in this forum.  I do believe that is
what it is for.

If this topic hadn't been brought into our forum, it is quite possible
that none of us would have commented on it.  We are quite tired of it.

But someone chose to bring this topic into our forum and I assume they
did so because they wanted us to comment on it.

You will note that we replied too, and further commented on this topic
within our forum.

Now you come along and suggest that we shouldn't read or reply to
messages posted in our forum.  Why would we have a forum if not for that
purpose.

People know this is a hot topic for us.  If you're going to stick your
finger in our face, we'll grab it and twist it off.

If you don't like what we post in our forum, don't read it.  No-one is
forcing you to.  But don't expect us to just ignore something that
brought into our forum.

Derek