 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13122
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:42:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ah Yes the classic I'm Not Touching You, finger in the face routine.
You can't possibly be annoyed by that.

Derek - I've got a few more logs to burn.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that by posting on lugnet, I was pointing a finger
in anyone's face.  Please forgive my ignorance!  Perhaps that explains all the
foul language and ill will coming from the anti-bringbackoldcolors camp.  I
promise that in future, before I post anything, I will first make sure that no
one disagrees with my viewpoint, lest they think that I am wanting to pick a
fight and start hurling expletives in my general direction.