 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13123
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:50:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tanvir Mahtab wrote:
Maybe not, but some people keep shoving it under our noses by cross-posting it
to innappropriate groups and spotlighting it.

ROSCO

They shouldn't cross-post it to inappropriate groups (assuming they have done
so, I haven't been paying attention), I agree.  But my point remains the
same...just because someone posts something doesn't mean that you have to read
it...

And my point remains the same - if someone posts a message titled "Open letter
to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs!" to lugnet.trains, and I
happen to be browsing lugnet.trains, I am going to assume that the letter is
something to do with LEGO trains, and so I will click to read it. Are you
suggesting I should instinctively know which posts in lugnet.trains have been
posted there mistakenly?

much less reply to it.

Well that's a different thing altogether.

(please note my masterful English language skills).

Your grasp of the language seems fine to me :)

I've FUTTED to .admin.general because I think the rtl guys are probably sick of
it all by now, and it is really irrelevant to most of them, I think.

ROSCO