 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13092
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:39:55 GMT

Tanvir Mahtab wrote:
They shouldn't cross-post it to inappropriate groups (assuming they have done
so, I haven't been paying attention), I agree.  But my point remains the
same...just because someone posts something doesn't mean that you have to read
it...much less reply to it.  You can't extinguish a fire by adding fuel to it
(please note my masterful English language skills).

Ah Yes the classic I'm Not Touching You, finger in the face routine.
You can't possibly be annoyed by that.

Derek - I've got a few more logs to burn.