 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11364
Re: oh okay, you trolled me. Re: I could post something about the colour change responses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 09:22:48 GMT

<much reluctant snippage>

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.  I laughed so hard, the tears in my eyes are
blurring my vision ...

Well done, Calum.  Your west coast brothers salute you for getting to the heart
of the matter, as usual.

Sometimes I'm really proud to be Canadian  :-)

Now, let's go play!

Robin
(reformed AFOL 7 with a little bit of 6 ...
but I was soooo much younger then ...  ;-)