 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11351
Re: oh okay, you trolled me. Re: I could post something about the colour change responses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 00:54:26 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

"In this weeks episode of LUGNet..." - etc.

NARRATOR (V.O.):  Last Time On...AFOLs Behaving Badly..

<snip some funny stuff>

GREG:  Did I show you guys my Party of Five scrapbook!?  It's got pictures of
Lacey Chabert!

ALL:  Oooh!  Lacey Chabert!

[FADE TO BLACK]

Calum

Calum, you are still a genius. and you make me laugh.

now that THATS out of the way.

WHAT ARE YOU???? ~N U T Z!!~

do you want AFOL 1 - 7 to come busting into this NG and go on and on about how you mock them???

I mean look, RTL is about our cliquiy-ness.  (ask lar - he'll tell you)

NOT about mocking other AFOL....

(pause)

(pause)

no, never mind. one second thought your post fits in with our LOCAL charter.

the great part is, is that no one else (outside) our little LUG can comment.

NOW I double dare you to re-post that in .general. (with NO LINKS to rtl)

(smirk)

Chris