 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11349
Re: oh okay, you trolled me. Re: I could post something about the colour change responses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 00:04:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote a blindingly hilarious summary of
the latest Lugnet News! (which I snipped because of the strange way Lugnet
decides not to wrap some paragraphs)

ROFL!!!!

[OUTSIDE.  EXTERIOR DAYLIGHT: Toronto skyline.  MS: Four shlubby guys in blue
t-shirts hanging around a middle class family restaurant titled "Swiss Chalet"]

CALUM: Do you care?

JOHN:  No.

DEREK: I think I need more planos now.

GREG:  Did I show you guys my Party of Five scrapbook!?  It's got pictures of
Lacey Chabert!

ALL:  Oooh!  Lacey Chabert!

[FADE TO BLACK]

Man, Greg has a Party of Five scrapbook??????? (Books flight to Toronto)

ROSCO