 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11361
Re: oh okay, you trolled me. Re: I could post something about the colour change responses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 00:30:18 GMT

Nathan Wells wrote:

snip

HA HA HA HA AHA HA HE HA HO *gaaaaasp* HE HE HA HO HA HE!!!

You guys are in trouble now....I've highlighted the post and now it's on the
homepage!

This was the best post I've ever read since 'Tramatic Events in the Life of a
LEGO fan!'

|prepares for the dreaded flaming|

Nathan

:/

thanks....

thanks a lot!!!

:/

now I have to watch my P's and Q's for the next while; until this all blows over.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.