 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10146
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:22:26 GMT

The electrical tape in the center will be removed.  If this isn't good enuf, I
will paint the field a medium grey a few weeks before the show.

DAVE!!!

you cant just say  "I'll paint it"

that is unacceptable.  you need to be able to tell all participants the exact SHADE
of grey, where to buy the paint, how many coats to apply, AND on what type of
surface the board is made of.  like Calum and i did here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-playfield-index.html

THEN!!!

do a light meter test with an RCX and give averages so that people can program
accordingly.  like calum and i did here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-082299-rules.html
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/marblerig.jpeg

geesh.

when you took on this roll, did ya think it was going to be easy??

:)

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.