 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10139
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:11:42 GMT

I read the rules but had a couple of questions still:

1) what colour is the rest of the playfield (i.e. neither the black nor
white corners)?
2) what size are the corners?  8x8, the same as the maximum sobot size?
3) What is the anticipated marble density (or the total count/16 sq ft)?
4) does the colour selection have to be automated (programatic) based on
the start square, or can it be manually set up prior to the run?

Hoping to get in this one...

-Rob A. (now living in St. Catharines)

Calum Tsang wrote:

b) Marble Sorting v4, intended for new competitors, with robots collecting,
sorting and returning coloured marbles to a home base.