 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 560
Re: Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:04:27 GMT

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

You will find I have many pictures of my build of James Mathis' APT. Many
thanks for graciously posting the instructions on your Brickshelf account.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jamathis/Trains/Passenger/APT/
I just love that train, even though Jude hates the yellow.   ;-)

A truly excellent model! My version, non tilting, Metroliner liveried with
40 stud-long coaches
http://www.nbltc.org/images/gallery/events/s021116/whtunnl.jpg will be
showing at the NBLTC show at LEGOLand Windsor tomorrow.

It looks better with the 33deg yellow corner slopes at the front, which
luckily I managed to find at a past Red Letter Day at LLW. I also plan to
replace my 45 deg roof with 33 now that they are readily available in black.

Huw