 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 557
  Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout

Well, I finally have all the pictures and movies posted to Brickshelf from our Train and Town Layout this past weekend in Montreal. I had a problem trying to get them all into a single directory, so I had to break them up into a few directories. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon) !

  Re: Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout

(...) I received a question about it, so I figured I'd add the info here. There were 5 MonLUG and 3 ParLUGment members who contributed and stayed at the show full time, and one other MonLUG member contributed his previously-non-LEGO signinficant (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout

(...) Hmmmm? For some reason my sub-directories got moderated, but not the main one. So, here's the links for the moderated directories: (URL) well. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HD5pA7.K2E@lugnet.com... (...) A truly excellent model! My version, non tilting, Metroliner liveried with 40 stud-long coaches (URL) will be showing at the NBLTC show at LEGOLand (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout

(...) I only wish I could get a hold of a couple of those 3x3 yellow corners. You are VERY fortunate. And I've seen the pictures of your haul from that Red Letter Day - I can only dream <whimper>. Tim (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)