 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 559
Re: Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:09:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
Well, I finally have all the pictures and movies posted to Brickshelf from
our Train and Town Layout this past weekend in Montreal. I had a problem
trying to get them all into a single directory, so I had to break them up
into a few directories.
After moderation, everything can be found at;
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Apr-03/
<snip>
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Apr-03/2lugs_group1.jpg
<snip>

Hmmmm? For some reason my sub-directories got moderated, but not
the main one. So, here's the links for the moderated directories:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Apr-03/Setup/
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Apr-03/Layout/
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Apr-03/Trains/
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Apr-03/Vehicles/