 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 284
Re: Externally powered Monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:51:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   I won’t bother to link pics here ‘cause it always takes me at least 3 tries to embedden ‘em...

Anyway, with much further ado, here’s my latest POC--

Externally powered monorail!!

Snipped.

   But the big news is that since the monorail can run off a LEGO train controller, it can (wait for it)... be RCX’ed...

This is going to be awesome... good luck with the progress, cant wait to see the final working of this project.

GOOOOO Dave!

Janey “Red Brick”