 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 283
Re: HOBBY SHOW - This weekend!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:49:43 GMT

I would like to thank everyone that came out this weekend to make the OBB Hobby
Show display such a success.  I think our display looked awesome and was well
received by both the crowds and by the organisers of the show.

Now that we have table cloths and sign, its time to look at installing a mote
and electrical fence (wink)... or perhaps just some stanchions

I dont think I will have time to get my photos up for a few weeks...
(anyone else that took some, please add the links here), but I did want to
extend my thanks to all that brought something to display.

Jeff and Dave's Classic Space Layout
Jeff's Space Hanger and Castle Display
Deborah's Architecture
Ian's Ships
Albert's Ships, Mosaics and Cube Dudes
Jef's pneumatic Technic Model
Chris' Slinky Machine
Jeff, Oliver (and my own) Train Layout
Bill's Historical layout
and a few of my sculptures/mosaics

Also great to have other Lego fans (and supportive family members, friends and
co-workers) drop in for a visit, such as Abby, Robbie, Bill wife, Marc (and
Deborah's nieces and sisters) Jen, Tommy, Sarah (and their family friends),
John, Mario, Derek, Jenn, Keith, Sandy, Josh, and Calum.

A sincere thanks to everyone, and looking forward to seeing you next year where
we hopefully we can lobby for more space... (Space!) and all of you (and more)
will return to join our display.

For the viewing public that is bummed they missed the show, trying catching part
of the OBB display next weekend at the Christmas Train Show (see Dave's posts
for more info.)

Janey "Red Brick"