 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 272
271  |  273
Subject:
OBB displays at the Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:20:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ladies and Gentlemen...

It is with great happiness and relief that I say that the OBB will return to our
yearly display at the Hobby Show, held at the International Centre on the first
weekend of Nov.

Builders, collectors, old friends and new, please accept this post as your
invitation to join us in this years display.  All themes and scales are welcome,
lets show them what we can do.

For those wanting to display with the OBB, please send me an email to let me
know what you are bringing.  First come first served for LIMITED passes.

Load in is on Thursday, anytime from 10am to 10pm.  Keep in mind, I will not be
available to baby sit the tables all day.  If you want to set up and leave your
items please do so at your own risk, or make sure you do so that evening from
7pm to 10pm when I will be there.

The Loading Docks are at Hall 2 in the back and are numbered 10 - 16

Ontario Brick Builders has a 10 x 40 foot booth, electric power drop and approx
10 tables to be filled, so please know, your items are all wanted and
appreciated.

Please consider joining us.

Can wait to see you all.

Janey Red Brick